David Fictoor started his career in 1998 at RPS Kraan where his key activities were preparation of multiyear plans, consultancy and property management. After that he joined Ernst & Young were he became a project manager for EY’s own office buildings responsible for contract management and negotiation, site survey, energy management and maintenance contracts.
From 2008 until 2013 he worked for Accor Hotels the Netherlands as CaPEX Project Manager responsible for preparing designs and renovating hotels, Maintenance and CaPEX planning.
- Process management
- Project management
- Owner representative
- Knowledge of Star classification, Meeting room classification
- (Rental) Contract management
- Long Term Maintenance Plans, costing and planning
David’s hospitality projects:
- Project management several restaurants (Mama Kelly, Planken Wambuis, Wok the Walk)
- Project management Marriott Amsterdam
- FF&E Project Manager Hilton Schiphol
- Project Manager of the renovation from roof and façade at Mercure Zwolle (during emplyeeship at Accor)
- Project Manager renovation of meeting rooms a fitness at Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark(during emplyeeship at Accor)
- Project manager renovation of the ground floor and breakfast area at the first floor at Ibis Amsterdam City West (during emplyeeship at Accor)
- Project manager renovation of the ground and first floor of Mercure Nijmegen Centre (during emplyeeship at Accor)
- Project manager initial and preparation phase M-Gallery The Convent hotel at Amsterdam.
- Project manager initial and preparation phase Mercure Rosmalen.
- Project Manager Renovation Sofitel Cocagne Eindhoven into Pullman Eindhoven Cocagne
- Project Manager Renovation of The Princenhof (main conference centre) at Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam