Remco Spigt started his career in 2003 at Uni-invest and founded his own company C&R Projects in 2007. From 2008 till 2011 Remco was involved in the renovation of Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam were he started his experience in the Hospitality business, learning the trade of Project Management within the Hospitality world within this beautiful 5 star + hotel in the former town hall of Amsterdam. In 2013 he was the responsible Project Manager for the fit-out of the nhow Rotterdam, the new NH hotel in the Rotterdam on "de Kop van Zuid" in Rotterdam.
Throughout 2014 and 2015 Remco again was involved in Sofitel Legend The Grand as Project Manager responsible for the installation of a new sustainable HVAC installation for the hotel. Since 2014 he has been the Project Director of the refurbishment of the NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky Amsterdam.
- Project Management
- Sustainable projects
- Design development
- Planning and budget preparations
- Long Term Maintenance Plans, CAPEX costing and planning
Remco his hospitality experience in the past 5 years:
- Project Manager WKO connection Hermitage and Hortus Botanicus Amsterdam
- Project Director refurbishment NH Collection Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky Amsterdam
- Project Manager HVAC upgrading & sustainable upgrade facades Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam
- Maintenance Consultant Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam, Long Term Maintenance Plans and project management
- Project Manager ‘nhow’ Rotterdam. Full responsibility of fitting out the new nhow NH Hotel in the ‘De Rotterdam’ building.
- Technical Building Due Diligence NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
- Interim CTO (Chief Technical Officer) at Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam
- Site Manager Renovation Sofitel Cocagne Eindhoven for rebranding into Pullman Eindhoven. Responsibilities quality control, planning and Fit-out supervision.
- Site Manager Renovation Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam. Responsibilities quality control, planning and Fit-out supervision