After serving in the Royal Dutch Air Force, Albert Bos entered the Real Estate world in 1993. At first working for 5 years within the contractor world being involved in the construction of several (International chain) hotels and an airport terminal. In 2000, after returning to the Netherlands, he was involved in many large developments, construction and renovation projects as a Senior Project Manager. In addition he was partner with a project management and consultancy company until 2008. From 2009 until 2013 he was involved in some large Hospitality Projects in The Netherlands, Thailand and Brazil. In 2013 he joined C&R Hospitality Services.
Albert his hospitality experience in the past 5 years:
- Senior Project Manager Marriott Amsterdam
- Senior Project Manager Common Areas NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky
- Project Director Design Development Sofitel So Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro
- Senior Project Manager Sofitel So Bangkok
- Executive Manager Banyan Resort, Residence and Golf Thailand
- Project Director Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam
- Project and Program Management
- Project Director
- Interim Management
- Owner representative
- Building Due Diligence
- Technical Assistance
- Project Development
Albert is an IPMA-B Certified Senior Project Manager since 2011.