Mandy Zandee studied Building engineering from 2013 till 2018 and started her career in 2014 at Saint-Gobain Gyproc as a product advisor in fire safety and soundproofing. In 2015 she started as a junior project manager at KIWA R2B in the division of fire safety where she grew into the position of project manager. In 2017-2018 she was responsible for the fire safety certification of multiple large scale construction projects like: the Amphia Hospital in Breda, the government building VR8 Rijnstraat in The Hague and the hotel and residence building Amstel Tower in Amsterdam. Besides her expertise in fire safety she has a wide range of knowledge and interest in the civil and structural back ground of Real Estate.
Mandy will compliment at C&R Hospitality Services with her project management and fire safety know-how expertise.
- Fire Safety
- Sound proofing
- Reporting, Due Diligence
- Project & Site Management
Mandy's work experience the last 5 years:
- Project advisor (fire safety & soundproofing) at REC A University of Amsterdam -responsible for the design of the wall plan including construction details.
- BIM-coordinator at KIWA R2B – source of information for projects in BIM
- Fire safety inspector/site manager International Criminal Court – on site inspections and responsible for the certification.
- Fire safety inspector/site manager at government building VR8 – on site inspections and responsible for the certification.
- Fire safety inspector/site manager at the prison of Schiphol – periodic control and responsible for the certification.
- Fire safety inspector/site manager at the Amstel tower (hotel and residence) – highest building in the Netherlands with architectural fire safety solutions instead of sprinklers.
- Teacher for several courses related to fire safety engineering and design for architects, executor, administrators and work planners.